Ducati Pro 1 Evo
Ducati Pro 1 Evo
Feature and Specs
Feature and Specs
Ducati Pro-I EVO Electric Scooter
FEATURES – The frame is made of aluminium alloy, whose properties guarantee high-level performances. The easy-folding mechanism combined to the lightness and sturdiness of the aluminium allows to fold the e-scooter with just one gesture, making it possible to carry it with minimal effort. The reinforced folding system includes an innovative anti-vibration mechanism, making the vehicle more stable and enhancing safety.
- The e-scooter is equipped with a 350W brushless motor. It delivers extremely silent technology that requires minimal maintenance, with a very low level of wear and excellent performance at different speeds. The Cruise Control function can be activated from the User App and allows to maintain the speed constant without having to constantly press the acceleration. The function can be deactivated from the App and automatically switches off once the brake is pressed.
- The 8.5′ front and rear wheels with inner air tubes offer higher driving comfort, as they absorb vibrations and dampen the unevenness of the road surface. In order to ensure these performances, regular monitoring of the tire pressure is advised.
SPECIFICATIONS – Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Motor: 350w
- Battery: 36v 7.8ah 280wh
- Wheels: 8.5″ Front And Rear Inflatable Tire
- Brakes: Dual Brake: Front E-brake And Rear Disc Brake
- Display: Colour LED Display
- Travel: 25-30km (Subject To Be Variable By Rider Weight, Road Condition, Temperature Etc.)
- Max Weight Support: 100kg
- Charging Time: About 3/5 Hours
- Speed: Eco: <= 6km/h | D:<= 20km/h | S: <= 25km/h (Max Speed)
- Net Weight: 12 Kg
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothin
All of our electric vehicles come with a 12-month limited non-transferable warranty (All Dualtron comes with 6-month limited non-transferable warranty) against factory defects.
A warranty is only approved if the breakage or malfunction of the scooter is a DIRECT RESULT OF A FLAW IN THE MANUFACTURING OF THE PRODUCT. Damage, breakage, cracking or snapping of the product as a result of riding WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!
The warranty period begins the day of confirmed delivery.
Modifications of any sort, water damage, consumables (tires, inner tubes, brake pads, grip tape, etc.), wear & tear, collision, and abuse are not covered under warranty.
If a product fails to meet customer guarantees you can make a warranty claim regardless of the fact that you do not have a warranty or extended warranty, or the goods are out of warranty;
If the product does not meet the express warranty you could get:
A repair, replacement, or refund depending on whether the problem is major or not.
Compensation for any damage that may have been caused by the product being defective.
Parts are not covered by warranty if used for custom projects or if installed on other brands of products.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at the warehouse in Osborn Park. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Showroom pick up: We offer a full refund or exchange for unopened scooters or scooters that are brand new and unused (within 7 days of purchase).
Online: We offer a full refund for scooters that have not been shipped out. For scooters that have already been shipped out, we will offer a refund within 7 days of your receipt of the item, after the item has been returned and received at our warehouse, and inspected to conclude that it is brand new and unused. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee. The buyer is responsible for costs associated with shipping the item back.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
Scooters that have customized add-ons to the product that require installation at the customer’s request, before delivery;Scooters that have personal modifications to the product by the customer after delivery; andScooters that have been used.