Razor Hovertrax Prizma - Black
Razor Hovertrax Prizma - Black
Feature and Specs
Feature and Specs
This is where you want to be… Step up on the deck and you’ll feel the joy. Designed for fun-loving thrill seekers over the age of 8 and up to 80 kg, the Razor Hovertrax Prizma hits speeds up to 14.5 km/h and provides up to 40 minutes of continuous running time on a single battery charge. With two modes to choose from (Training or Normal) plus our EverBalance technology and anti-slip, color matching rubber foot pads, the UL 2272 certified Hovertrax Prizma offers the highest level of safety and awesomeness, while empowering riders of all levels to hover with confidence. And when you look down at the multi-colored, prismatic front-facing LED lightbars and wheel hubs and you feel like you’re hovering over a virtual rainbow.
• Prismatic Light Show – The colorful LED lighted wheel hubs and front-facing light bars create a prism of color wherever you hover.
• Electric-Powered Fun – Reach speeds up to 14.5 km/h with dual 150-watt brushless hub motors and up to 40 minutes of continuous fun on a single battery charge.
• Learn on the Go – Select from two modes: Training or Normal and learn at your own pace. The mode indicator, anti-slip rubber foot pads, and Razor’s EverBalance technology empower riders of all levels to hover with confidence.
• Top Tier Safety – The patented Razor Hovertrax is UL 2272 certified, meets both the industry’s highest electrical safety standards and Razor’s commitment to excellence.
• Pick Your Color Story – With three colors available, select the one that suits your style.
- Max Speed: Up to 14.5 km/h
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Modes: Training and Normal
- Frame: Steel with shatter-resistant polymer body and front multi-color LED light bars
- Motor: Dual, 150-watt (cruising power), 350-watt (peak power), brushless hub motors, with
- EverBalance® auto-self-balancing, gyrosensor technology
- Steering: Foot-controlled, seamless maneuvering
- Wheels: Rubber with aluminum, multi-color LED-lighted hubs
- Foot Pads: Anti-slip, rubber
- Battery: 25.2V lithium-ion pack, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery power indicator, balance level and mode indicator, and battery charger
- Patent: U.S. Patent No. 8,738,278 & RE46964. Additional US and International Patents Pending
- Max Rider Weight: 80 kg
- No Assembly Required
- Colors: Black, Blue, Pink
- Product Dimensions: 23.2" x 7.1" x 6.8" (58.9 cm x 18 cm x 17.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 6.03 kg
Always ride e-vehicles with caution. It is always recommended to wear a helmet and protective gear when riding your e-vehicle.
Always check local laws to see where and how particular e-vehicle products may be ridden.
All of our electric vehicles come with a 12-month limited non-transferable warranty (All Dualtron comes with 6-month limited non-transferable warranty) against factory defects.
A warranty is only approved if the breakage or malfunction of the scooter is a DIRECT RESULT OF A FLAW IN THE MANUFACTURING OF THE PRODUCT. Damage, breakage, cracking or snapping of the product as a result of riding WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!
The warranty period begins the day of confirmed delivery.
Modifications of any sort, water damage, consumables (tires, inner tubes, brake pads, grip tape, etc.), wear & tear, collision, and abuse are not covered under warranty.
If a product fails to meet customer guarantees you can make a warranty claim regardless of the fact that you do not have a warranty or extended warranty, or the goods are out of warranty;
If the product does not meet the express warranty you could get:
A repair, replacement, or refund depending on whether the problem is major or not.
Compensation for any damage that may have been caused by the product being defective.
Parts are not covered by warranty if used for custom projects or if installed on other brands of products.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at the warehouse in Osborn Park. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Showroom pick up: We offer a full refund or exchange for unopened scooters or scooters that are brand new and unused (within 7 days of purchase).
Online: We offer a full refund for scooters that have not been shipped out. For scooters that have already been shipped out, we will offer a refund within 7 days of your receipt of the item, after the item has been returned and received at our warehouse, and inspected to conclude that it is brand new and unused. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee. The buyer is responsible for costs associated with shipping the item back.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
Scooters that have customized add-ons to the product that require installation at the customer’s request, before delivery;Scooters that have personal modifications to the product by the customer after delivery; andScooters that have been used.