SurRon Battery - 72v 42ah
SurRon Battery - 72v 42ah
Feature and Specs
Feature and Specs
Note: The OEM SurRon Charger is not compatible with our 72v Battery. We highly recommend that you purchase either the regular or fast charger options.
Are you a thrill seeker that is after ultimate performance, extreme power density and up to a 15kW tune?! This massively powerful 72v battery will deliver all the thrills you could want and do it while still fitting in the stock SurRon battery slot* as a plug and play solution. Note this battery will require the use of a EBMX controller upgrade and will not run on the stock 60v controller. In addition, this battery will require a new 72v charger and cannot be charged on the stock 60v charger.
*Note: Both 60v and 72v Batteries will fit in the same space as the stock SurRon battery but are slightly larger than the stock SurRon battery. This could cause incompatibility and fitment issues with aftermarket seats. If you have any questions regarding fitment, please contact us before placing an order.
These high powered controller kits are intended for off road riding using on/off throttle, not continuous throttle applications. Modifying e motos with these controllers and tunes make them illegal to ride on the road. After installing an aftermarket controller and getting a high powered tune, you are running the risk of damaging your motor. Even with our motor temperature protection enabled, it is still possible to damage your motor if you push the motor outside of its limits. To ensure you do not cause damage to your motor, follow the advice below:
- Do not use wide open throttle for longer than 10-15 seconds. Do not do repeated full throttle runs.
- Do not consistently ride the bike in high power modes, only use the power mode you need at the time.
- Do not ride for long distances where you are on 3/4 or full throttle consistently for long periods of time.
If you need to use your bike for long rides using consistent throttle then you will need to significantly reduce the power level of the tune to ensure you can ride for stained periods without damage. Just for comparison, the stock bike in Sport mode running at full throttle is running at 5-6kW, after you put on a BAC8000 and high powered battery you will be pushing up to 15kW (3 times the power of the stock bike) and it cannot be expected for this not to take a toll on the motor. Please be mindful and smart when modifying and riding e motos.
To ensure you have the safest and best riding experience when riding around wet areas, please ensure you follow the instructions below:
- Ensure your motor controller is mounted such that the control connection plugs are at the top of the controller.
- Use dielectric grease for each of your electrical connectors, especially the ones going into the motor controller. Dielectric grease is meant to be used to help keep out water, dirt and contaminates, it is not to be used to fill up connectors entirely. Please watch some YouTube videos on the proper way to use dielectric great on electrical connectors if you have any questions.
- Ensure the brake sensor plugs are disconnected from the bike harness. This can be done by cutting them at the brake levers, or just opening the ignition/USB charger cover and disconnecting the two plugs. Once an aftermarket controller is installed, these brake lever sensors will not work, however if water gets into the system and they are still connected, they are able to short circuit with other pins and cause unintended acceleration and other issues.
- Avoid riding in water wherever possible and do not use a hose or pressure washer anywhere near the motor controller when washing the bike.
All of our electric vehicles come with a 12-month limited non-transferable warranty (All Dualtron comes with 6-month limited non-transferable warranty) against factory defects.
A warranty is only approved if the breakage or malfunction of the scooter is a DIRECT RESULT OF A FLAW IN THE MANUFACTURING OF THE PRODUCT. Damage, breakage, cracking or snapping of the product as a result of riding WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER WARRANTY!
The warranty period begins the day of confirmed delivery.
Modifications of any sort, water damage, consumables (tires, inner tubes, brake pads, grip tape, etc.), wear & tear, collision, and abuse are not covered under warranty.
If a product fails to meet customer guarantees you can make a warranty claim regardless of the fact that you do not have a warranty or extended warranty, or the goods are out of warranty;
If the product does not meet the express warranty you could get:
A repair, replacement, or refund depending on whether the problem is major or not.
Compensation for any damage that may have been caused by the product being defective.
Parts are not covered by warranty if used for custom projects or if installed on other brands of products.
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at the warehouse in Osborn Park. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 to 2 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Showroom pick up: We offer a full refund or exchange for unopened scooters or scooters that are brand new and unused (within 7 days of purchase).
Online: We offer a full refund for scooters that have not been shipped out. For scooters that have already been shipped out, we will offer a refund within 7 days of your receipt of the item, after the item has been returned and received at our warehouse, and inspected to conclude that it is brand new and unused. Please note there will be a 15% restocking fee. The buyer is responsible for costs associated with shipping the item back.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
Scooters that have customized add-ons to the product that require installation at the customer’s request, before delivery;Scooters that have personal modifications to the product by the customer after delivery; andScooters that have been used.